Monday, October 15, 2012

my life story part one

my life story part one

Okay so when I was 5 my parents divorced and i moved with my mom i saw my dad every other weekend which is more than most kids get to see there father so i'm happy for that. In second grade i met my so to be best friend up until sixth grade Alex Remirez we used to tell each other everything but things changed we still go to the same school, talk and everything but there's still space i know there's something hes not telling me and i think i know what it is. i have heard rumors about it from allot of my good friends but i didn't believe it because i thought he would tell me.  i didn't know what to do confront him or just let it slide all this happened in seventh grade and now its eighth. the rumor had come back and one of my best friends gabby gross had told me that he was no longer friends with my other good friend Jayla Lowery because he had said a guy was cute at school then Jayla started liking him and i guess that got him pissed so he didn't like her anymore. but then recently Jayla had done some evil things to Alex like through all of Alex's crap in his back pack on the floor and put deoderant on his binder and him important papers and put water on his chair that he had to sit on. but i guess one of my other friends Maria Martinez had helped her do that but some of the kids in class said maria only wrote on his binder with a highlighter which you couldn't even see. the weird thing is that Jayla blamed it all on maria even though maria had said it was all Jayla except the highlighter. so eventually after a couple of days of not talking Jayla tried to apologize on face book, calling and by texting but i  guess that was not sincir enough for Alex so he went on not liking her but maria thought he would get over it but after he didn't she apologized to his face and now they are chill but things with Jayla just got worse. maria had said that Jayla was talking crap about Alex saying stuff like Alex is a pussy and a baby and that just got Alex madder at her so now they don't even talk and i didn't realize until gabby had told me that they were not friends anymore that they were not talking . i told gabby about what maria had said and she said that Jayla was saying the same thing to her and to other people and she said she didn't want to tell him because she knew somebody would eventually tell him. of course all of this changed how i saw Jayla just because she couldn't be a good friend and not have done anything to him in the first place. although i was talking about something different i still think Alex should of told me something as huge as being BI whether we were best friends or just friends after all that we have been though its the least he could have done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment