Saturday, October 20, 2012

today wait accualy yesterday first

well today accualy let me start from the beginning yesterday. me and my friend gabby were making these plans so i could sleep over her house and when i asked  my mom if i could she said no because her fiance and his daughter are coming over so i understood that but sister asked if she could go with her friends to long beach to a dance and football game and she let her and she didn't even come back until late last night. i asked my mom why i couldn't go and she said one of us had to stay and i'm just like are you really saying that because i asked her first if i could go because they were coming and this was the only weekend gabby was free i love my mom but she can be so dumb sometimes and so unfair i do everything for her i cook for her i clean for her i do things most 13 year old's moms should be doing and my sister treats her like crap and doesn't do anything for her or me or anybody but herself i hate that. then today nobody's doing anything nobody's left there room or done anything i'm so bored and right now i could have been having fun if my mom was fair

No comments:

Post a Comment